NBC interviews Obama NBC interviews Obama

Really now.

This isn't a flash movie, it's a text-to-speech movie generator. Anybody with basic knowledge of computers can make one.

Plus, taking bad shots at the president won't earn you any karma.

TheKlown responds:

I didn't mean any harm towards him, sorry it offended you. But if a simple flash like this offends you, I'm sure theirs many other flash cartoons that will even more. :)

Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC) Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC)

Good but short...

The animation's good, and the joke itself is funny, but it's too short for me.

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

Pretty good.

Yeah, I liked it. It did kind've follow the basic storyline, but the art was a little wierd, but then again, it probably was supposed to be.

Egyptian maze game Egyptian maze game

As fascinating as it is

I don't think most people want to read about Egypt while they play. Also, it's a pretty generic maze game, not too much is different than any other maze other than the random facts thrown in.

Break Out Army Break Out Army

8 Mb?!

8 MB is very big for just a simple Break-Out game. You might want to find ways to lower the size. Also, the game itself is a bit glitchy. Sometimes, the ball gets stuck on the paddle if it's moving when you hit the ball. But, you had some pretty innovative ideas, but they don't make up for most of the faults.

lemmingomar responds:

the size is because the music i tried to delete part of it, but what can i do?

Make Up Lover Girl Make Up Lover Girl

It's alright, but...

Nothing really seperates this from any other dress-up doll program.

[SD] MK 64 - Rockin' Rainbow [SD] MK 64 - Rockin' Rainbow

Hmm

This is a remix of the F-Zero EXpansion pack's version of Rainbow Road, isn't it? That means that it's not technically an original remix, but it's still decent for what it is.

Carvellas Castle Carvellas Castle

Incredible

The organ combined with the electric guitar really gives it a classic, yet modern atmosphere. I really have no complaints, it's pretty much perfect.

Trance Live and Learn Trance Live and Learn

It was okay...

Sounded like a ringtone actually.